The California Ironworkers Field Defined Contribution Pension Trust Fund can help you get ready for a great retirement. Invest an hour in an online meeting to learn.
This training is mandatory for all 8th period apprentices.
The California Ironworkers Field Defined Contribution Pension Trust Fund can help you get ready for a great retirement.
If you did not attend April’s offering of “Understanding Your Retirement Benefits and Budget Management,” invest an hour in an online meeting to learn:
- Explain the basics of how the plan works.
- Help you know when you are eligible (if not already).
- Show you how your retirement plan fits in with your other retirement assets.
- Teach some basics of investing for retirement.
- Let you know how to get financial advice.
See below for the next available sessions
Want to save for a child’s college education but don’t know where to start? We’ll help you put a plan together at an upcoming optional webinar.
Get answers to these questions and more:
- How much will college cost?
- What savings options are available - and how do I choose one?
- What are the tax benefits of college savings plans?
- What can college savings be used for?
Sign up today for this optional event!
Join us from any device with internet access. Meetings will be held at 5:30 p.m., Pacific Time.